Item No.: Bamboo cutting board(EB-93933)
Material: Carbonized bamboo
Size: DIA330X30mm / custom size available
1. Bamboo cutting boards are 16-percent harder than maple, which is easy on your knives, and less cutting marks with longer time using.
2. It is naturally anti-microbial; Bamboo holds the promise of a sustainable, cost effective, and ecologically responsible.
3. Using 1pc bamboo which means no glue been used on the top.
4. It absorbs very little moisture so it does not shrink as much
5. We recommend to wash with mild detergent in warm water.
Bamboo grows from one to four feet a day, faster than any other woody plant. A sustainable resource and a member of the grass family, bamboo flourishes in natural environments without irrigation. After being cut down to provide the fibers to make photo frame, a bamboo plant grows back and can be harvested again every three to four years.
|Our service||Services We can supply comprehensive service for you with professional production, sales, shipping and after-service team.|
|Feature& advantage||1) Eco-friendly, durable and cheap, versatility |
|2) Green and Environmental Protection, Low Cadmium, passed SGS|
|3) Green products, absolutely healthy|
|4)OEM& ODM orders are welcome|